Electric actuated butterfly valve is one of the common intelligent electric valves in industrial conveying systems. And with the expansion of the application range, there are many various types, models of electric butterfly valves, which make customer to be confused when they are selecting which electric butterfly valve should be used. Now we are going to introduce you how those model nos for electric butterfly valves are made, and what does each code in those model nos mean. The model compilation of electric butterfly valve is formulated according to the national valve selection standard, which mainly includes valve type code, operating method, end connect type, structural form, sealing material, nominal pressure, valve body material, nominal diameter,and other parameters, except the parameter like medium, temperature. When you are select and purchase those electric butterfly valves, remember to remark the accompanying functions of the operating actuator, such as switch type actuator, non-contact switch type actuator, intelligent type actuator, adjustment type actuator, explosion proof type actuator, medium and temperature,etc.
Introduction of body material for electric butterfly valve:
1. QT450 electric butterfly valve: ductile cast iron 450 electric butterfly valve is suitable for mediums like water, waste water,liquid,etc;
2. WCB electric butterfly valve: WCB carbon steel electric butterfly valve is suitable for oils, steam, gases,etc;
3. F46 PTFE lined electric butterfly valve: PTFE F46 lined electric butterfly valve is suitable for acid and alkali, corrosive gas,liquid,etc.
4. Stainless steel 304/316 electric butterfly valve: SS 304/316 electric butterfly valve is suitable for weak corrosive gas, liquid, high temperature, high pressure and other working conditions;
5. Duplex steel 2520 electric butterfly valve: Duplex steel 2520 electric butterfly valve is suitable for high temperature flue gas 600-1000℃。
6. UPVC plastic electric butterfly valve: UPVC plastic electric butterfly valve is suitable for slightly corrosive gas,liquid,etc;
What does each code in model nos mean?
① valve type: D is for butterfly valve
② operating type: 9 is for electrical actuating.
③ end connect: 4 is for flange end connect, 6 is for welded end connect, 7 is for wafer type connect.
④ structural form: 1 is for concentric structure, 2 is for double eccentric structure, 3 is for triple eccentric structure;
⑤ sealing material: H is for stainless steel sealing material, W is body material is the sealing material, Y is for alloy sealing material, X is for rubber sealing material, J is rubber lined sealing, F46 is PTFE lined sealing material;
⑥ nominal pressure code: 10 is for 10KGS, 10K is pressure unit is JIS standard, 150LB-pressure unit in API/ANSI standard;
⑦ body material code: Z is for gray iron, Q is for ductile iron QT450, C is for carbon steel WCB, P is for stainless steel 304, R is for stainless steel 316.
⑧ nominal diameter code: DN50mm-6000mm, 2″-60″
Model Nos list for electric actuated butterfly valve:
Model nos for electric ventilation butterfly valve: D941W, TD941W.
Model nos for electric wafer type soft sealed butterfly valve: D971X, D971F, D971J
Model nos for flange type soft sealing butterfly valve: D941X, D941F, D941J
Model nos for electric telescopic butterfly valve: SD941X, SD943X, SD943H, SD943W.
Model nos for electric explosion proof butterfly valve: FBD943H, FBD973H, FBD941X, FBD971X
Model nos for electric PTFE lined butterfly valve: D941F46, D971F4, D941F4, D971F46.
Model nos for electric flange metal hard sealing butterfly valve: D943H, D943W, D943F, D943Y.
Model nos for electric wafer metal hard sealing butterfly valve: D973H, D973W, D973F, D973Y.
Examples explanation for some model Nos of electric butterfly valve:
1. D971X-10Q-DN50-electric wafer type butterfly valve
Explanation: D means the valve type is butterfly valve; 9 means the operating method is electric actuated; 7 mean the end connect type is wafer type; 1 is for concentric structure; X is for rubber sealing material; 10 means the pressure is 10 kgs; Q means the body material is ductile iron; DN50 means its nominal diameter is 50mm;
2. D943H-16C-DN100-electric triple eccentric metal hard sealing butterfly valve
Explanation: D is the valve type code for butterfly valve; 9 is for electric actuating; 4 is for flange end connect; 3 is for triple eccentric structure; H is for stainless steel sealing material; 16 means its nominal pressure is 16KGS; C means its body material is carbon steel; DN100 means its nominal diameter is 100mm.
for more information or prices about electric actuated butterfly valves, kindly contact us: