- firstly, you should make sure the nominal diameter(which is known as DN) and nominal pressure(PN) of the valve you wanna choose, and then decide the connect method: usually there are: flanged, threaded, and welded,etc.
- Make sure the driving method of your valve: usually there are manual lever, electrical actuator, solenoid driving, pneumatic actuator and hydraulic actuator, electrical interlocking,etc.
- Decide the material for your valve body and valve trim: there are gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper alloy,etc.
- Make sure which kind of industrial valve you need: there are gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, throttling valve, safety valve, pressure relief valve, steam drain valve.
- Decide the technical parameters of your valve: like face to face length, flange connect type and size, size of connect bolt hole and qty(if you have), the whole eternal size of the valve(if you have), etc.
- You can go through our product catalogue to check whether you can find the proper industrial valve you are looking for, then send the model no. to us.
For more information about check valve, kindly visit our other articles: