Industrial valves includes various valves, like butterfly valves, gate valves, check valves, ball valves, globe valves, fire protection valves, hydraulic control valve, which are used in our industrial pipeline systems, today, we are going to show you how to select a proper industrial valve for your water supply and drainage pipeline system:
- If the pipe diameter is not more than 50mm, a globe valve should be used; if the pipe diameter is more than 50mm, a gate valve, butterfly valve should be used;
2. When the flow rate and water pressure need to be adjusted,a regulating valve and a globe valve should be used.
3. Where the water flow resistance is required to be small(such as on the suction pipe of the water pump), a gate valve(or also called sluice valve) should be used;
4. Gate valves and butterfly valves should be used on the pipe sections where the water flow needs to flow in both directions, and globe valves should not be used;
5. Butterfly valves and ball valves should be used for pipe sections with small installation space;
6. For pipe sections which are often opened and closed, globe valve(also called stop valve) should be used;
7. A multi function valve should be used on the outlet pipe of a pump with a larger diameter.
You can select different industrial valves( like gate valve valves, butterfly valves, ball valves, check valves, globe valves, control valves), according to the different requirements of your pipeline systems.
If you still have no idea for what kind of industrial valves should be used, contact us, we will direct you to choose a proper valve according to your real requirements.