Rubber disc check valve is consist of three main parts: valve body, bonnet, rubber flap.
Rubber disc check valve can be used for horizontal water supply and drainage systems. Rubber disc check valve can be installed at the water outlet of the sump pump to prevent back-flow and water hammer from damaging the water pump.
Advantages of rubber disc check valve:
- the rubber disc check valve is installed at the outlet of the pipeline pump. The rubber disc check valve is connected with pipes through flanges. The rubber disc check valve can be installed horizontally and vertically in the pipe lines.
- The rubber disc check valve is mainly composed of a valve body, a valve cover, and a rubber flap, which can be used for river water.
- The rubber disc check valve adopts a full flow area design, which has small head loss, and is not easy to accumulate debris and is easy to maintain.
- The closing stroke of the rubber disc check valve is small, and the full opening can be achieved with a small stroke angle, and the closing speed is fast under the action of the reverse water flow, which reduces the occurrence of water hammer and effectively protects the safety of the pipeline network and the water pump.
- The rubber disc check valve is easy and convenient to regulate and maintain. There is an arrow on the valve body indicating the direction of water flow.
- The rubber flap of the rubber disc check valve is made of steel plate as the pressure-bearing part, and the outer layer is covered with reinforced nylon fiber cloth, which can guarantee the strength and service life of the rubber disc check valve. The disc of the rubber disc check valve can open and close more than 1 million times.
- The casting parts in rubber disc check valve are cast by advanced casting technology, and there is no defects such as pores, sand holes, slag inclusions,cracks,etc which can affect the check valve mechanical properties and appearance.
- In order to prevent corrosion, the exposed parts of the rubber disc check valve are using good corrosion protection measures. The inner and outer surfaces of the valve body, valve disc, and other operating mechanism parts should be sandblasted to remove impurities, such as rust, moisture and oils.