- the basic parameter of industrial valves: Nominal pressure(PN in short), Nominal diameter(DN in short).
- Basic function of industrial valves: the industrial valves are basically used to connect and cut off the mediums, regulate the flow rate, change the flow direction, and regulate the pressure.
- The main connect types of industrial valves: the mainly connected types for industrial valves are: flanged, threaded, welded, wafer type, grooved.
- How to mark the pressure rate, temperature grade for industrial valves: Different materials and different working temperatures have different maximum allowable non-impact working pressures
- There are two standard systems for pipe flange: Europe standard system and American standard system, The pipe flange connection dimensions of the two systems are completely different and cannot be matched with each other.
It is more suitable to identify through pressure rating:
In Europe standard system: the nominal pressure are marked like: PN0.25, PN0.6, PN1.0, PN1.6, PN2.5, PN4.0, PN6.3, PN10.0, PN16.0, PN25.0, PN32.0, PN40.0 Mpa.
In American standard system: the nominal pressure are marked like: PN1.0(CIass75),PN2.0(CIass150),PN5.0(CIass300),PN11.0(CIass600),PN15.0(CIass900)、PN26.0(CIass1500)、PN42.0(CIass2500)MPa
For the pipe flange type, there are: IF(Integral flange), PL(plate flat welded flange),SO(flat welded flange with neck), WN(welded neck flange), SW(socket welded flange), Th(threaded flange), (PJ/SE)/(LF/SE)-Butt welded ring loose flange, flat welded loose ring flange(PJ/RJ) and flange cover flange, etc.
For flange sealing surface types, there are: full flat flange(FF), raised face flange(RF), FM(female flange), M(male flange), T(tenon flange), G(grooved flange), RJ(ring connection face flange).