Industrial valve is one widely used device which can work to connect and cut off the mediums in the pipeline systems. Which includes butterfly valves, gate valves, check valves, globe valves, ball valves, hydraulic control valves,etc.
Belo Valve is a more than 15 years professional manufacturer for industrial valves, like butterfly valves( center line wafer butterfly valve, manual butterfly valve, lever driving butterfly valve, butterfly valve with worm gear box, lug type butterfly valve, soft seal butterfly valves, hard seal butterfly valves, flange butterfly valves, ductile cast iron butterfly valves, stainless steel butterfly valve), gate valves(including DINF4 gate valves, DINF5 gate valves, DIN3352 gate valves, rising stem gate valves, non rising stem gate valves, soft seal gate valves, hard seal gate valves, hydraulic gate valves, sluice valves), globe valves( DIN globe valves, bellows globe valves, electric globe valve), ball valves( welded ball valves, soft seal ball valves, stainless steel ball valves, WCB ball valves, ductile cast iron ball valves, API ball valves), check valves( wafer type check valves, swing check valves, rubber disc check valves, ball type check valve, foot valve/bottom valve), fire protection valves( grooved butterfly valves, grooved gate valves, grooved strainers, grooved check valves), hydraulic control valves,etc.Today we are going to give more information about valves installation:
Valves installation guidelines:
1. when installing the valves, it is necessary to clean the inner cavity and sealing surface, check whether the connecting bolts are evenly tightened, and check whether the packing is pressed tightly;
2. When installation, the valve is in closed state;
3. Large diameter gate valves and pneumatic control valves should be installed vertically, in case the valve disc biases to one side due to the large self weight of the valve core, which will cause leakage;
4. Before valves installation, you should have a set of correct installation process standards;
5. The valves shoul d be installed according to the allowable working position, but attention should be paid to the convenience of maintenance and operation;
6. The installation of the globe valve should make the flow direction of the medium consistent with the arrow marked on the valve body. For the valves which is not opened and closed frequently but needs to strictly ensure that it does not leak in the closed state, the valve can be installed in reverse to make it tightly closed with the help of the medium pressure;
7. When tightening and compressing the screws, the valve should be in slightly open state to avoid crushing the sealing surface of the valve top.
8. Before positioning the low temperature valve, the opening and closing test should be done in a cold state as much as possible, and it is required to be flexible and free from jamming;
9. The valve stem of the liquid valve should be inclined at a 10°angle to the horizontal to prevent the liquid from flowing out along the valve stem, and more importantly, to avoid leakage.
10. After the large air separation tower is exposed to cold, the connect flange of the valve should be pre tightened once in a cold state to prevent that there is no leakage at normal temperature and it leaks at low temperature;
11. It is strictly forbidden to climb the valve stem as a scaffold during installation;
12. After all valves are installed in place, they should be opened and closed again, and they will be qualified if they are flexible and not stuck;
13. Valves should generally be positioned prior to piping installation. The piping connection should be natural, and the position of the valve is wrong, do not pull it with force, in case to leave pre-stress;
14. Some non-metallic valves are hard and brittle, and some have low strength. When operating, the opening and closing force should not be too large, especially not violent. Also be careful to avoid objects bumping;
15. When handling and installing the valve, beware of bumps and scratches;
16. When the new valve is used, the packing should not be pressed too tightly, so as not to leak, to avoid too much pressure on the valve stem, which will accelerate the wear and tear, and it will be difficult to open and close;
17. Before the valve is installed, it is necessary to confirm that the valve meets the design requirements and relevant standards;
18. Before installing the valve, the inside of the pipeline should be cleaned to remove impurities such as iron filings and prevent foreign matter from being mixed in the valve seat;
19. The high temperature valve is installed at room temperature. After use, the temperature rises, the bolt is heated and expanded, and the gap increases, so it must be tightened again, otherwise, there may be some leakage;
20. When installing the valve, it is necessary to confirm whether the flow direction of the medium, the installation form and the position of the handwheel comply with the regulations;